VoIP Number Porting with ASTPP
VoIP number porting is one of the most in-demand services, especially, in countries like South Africa. It lets VoIP and DID number users retain their existing numbers even if they change the carrier. The number porting helps in keeping the comfort of retaining the number to end users. Carriers and service providers can convert this need into a revenue generating opportunity.
To help service providers understand the profound concept of VoIP number porting and turn it in their favor in South Africa and other countries, we have designed our next webinar.
Tinku Moni Keot, Technical Support Lead, and Palak Rami, Support Engineer at ASTPP will conduct this webinar to give more insightful information on this topic.
Topics to be covered in the webinar:
- Defining number porting and VoIP number porting
- Discussion on the working model of VoIP number porting
- VoIP number porting needs and demands
- Understanding VoIP number porting with ASTPP
- Potential challenges related to number porting
- Discussion on the timeframe required for porting a number
- And more