The use of VoIP Softswitch solutions benefits different businesses, including, but not limited to VoIP service providers. Different Softswitch VoIP platforms provide a software based system to lessen the overheads related to managing hardware and it also delivers exceptional advantages. The class 5 Softswitch is one of the most popular Softswitch software platforms.
This Softswitch VoIP platform can be used to manage commercial and residential communication.
1. An array of business communication and collaboration features
It is also known as Softswitch PBX or retail VoIP switch solution as it is used to provide retail VoIP calling services. A majority of features available in this software are identical to a VoIP PBX solution. The communication features available in this platform are popular among SOHO (Small Offices, Home Offices) due to the multiple advantages they offer.
Key features of this VoIP platform are:
- Call authorization and authentication
- Carrier-grade platform
- Inbound IVR solution
- Caller ID
- Call on hold
- Customizable music on hold
- Selective and Anonymous Rejection
- 3-Way Conference
- Call Park & Pickup
- Emergency number dialing support
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- CDR reports
All these features provide comprehensive VoIP calling software for businesses to run their business communication fluidly.
All these features are equally important for residential users to have calls with their friends and family.
2. An array of benefits over traditional telephony
One of the reasons behind the growing popularity of retail VoIP Softswitch solution is value added benefits offered by this platform to commercial and residential users such as:
- An array of features unlike restricted communication features available with a traditional telephony platform
- Class 5 Softswitch integration with a mobile SIP dialer app to let you access all features of this Softswitch software remotely.
- Commercial and residential users can use hosted Softswitch solutions, so they don’t need to invest a huge capital amount along with setup and maintenance fees. Everything will be handled by the business VoIP providers, while consumers use the benefit of the modern telephony platform.
- It uses the SIP VoIP calling mechanism, which reduces the cost per call. This is true even for international calls. These ongoing cost advantages make it a perfect solution for businesses.
- All of these VoIP Softswitch solutions come up with an easy to use GUI with no technical knowledge required to use this platform. An array of advantages supported by a simplified usage mechanism makes this platform even more popular among residential and commercial users.
The VoIP Softswitch providers have come up with an integrated billing Softswitch that is loaded with amazing features, benefits, and automated billing. The handsome monetarily advantages of using a Softswitch PBX solution along with the technical support of the provider, plus, accurate and transparent billing has fueled the popularity of this platform.
The switch can handle both residential and commercial communication to benefit both types of users.
Are you looking for a class 5 Softswitch that can support your VoIP calling business to serve all types of VoIP service users?