We are pleased to announce that we are coming up with a series of webinars to educate people who are just getting started in the VoIP industry or with the ASTPP. We are also bringing this webinar series to benefit people who have been in this industry for many years and using ASTPP; for experienced VoIP professionals, ITSPs, and other experts, our webinar will unveil the hidden secrets to stay ahead of the competition and share those obvious things, which often slipped out of your mind even if those can create a positive difference in your business and career. People who work or willing to work in the VoIP industry will get a helping hand to lift up their careers.
First Webinar on the topic of ASTPP Quick Start with Fundamental Troubleshooting
Date: 29 Oct 2020
Time: 3 PM IST (GMT + 5:30)
How to Join:
Fill the registration form, here
In VoIP businesses, the call flow is the fundamental component. Specifically speaking, if you are running a VoIP business by using software like class 4 Softswitch, the first thing to be defined is call flow; followed by many relevant things. In the webinar, an experienced VoIP expert and one of the ASTPP community mangers will cover a detailed yet precise session on:
- The call flow
- A walkthrough on call flow in context to ASTPP
- How to configure call flow and related things in the ASTPP 4
- Fundamental troubleshooting related to call flow in the ASTPP
Along with the call flow, this webinar will also cover a quick yet detailed guide on the topic of getting started with ASTPP. Therefore, this will also give a quick comprehension of different components of ASTPP along with practical knowledge of using some of the features and modules to getting started with it.
What will be covered in the webinar?
This webinar will cover practical knowledge on ASTPP quick start with fundamental troubleshooting. To give a sneak peek of the webinar, here is the index of technical points to be covered in this webinar:
- Quick walkthrough of ASTPP platform
- Gateway configuration
- Trunk configuration
- Termination rate configuration
- Rate group (Rate Plan) development
- Customer account addition with intricate details
- Customer account addition in bulk
- DID flow configuration
Top reasons to join this webinar:
- Opportunity to interact with the ASTPP community manager.
- Opportunity to learn from the expert.
- Opportunity to ask direct questions to the experts.
- Opportunity to learn fundamentals of ASTPP and call flow from the VoIP experts
- Opportunity to discover a different side of call flow, rate plan, and other important aspects
What is ASTPP?
After catering to the VoIP world for more than 16 years as an open source VoIP billing solution, it got transformed into A Smart TelePhony Platform. Available as an open source and enterprise solution! To know more about it, read About ASTPP.